Cycling has never been this much fun or this convenient. This exciting tricycle is based upon our world famous Port-o-trike (with all the great features including folding frame capability for convenient storage and transport) which can be pedaled or ridden under power. The electric front hub motor is integrated into the 20″ front wheel for smooth and efficient power. The Lightning Trike has a caliper brake and coaster (foot)brake, wide comfortable seat, large rear cargo basket, upright handlebars, and much more. To operate the electric system, there is a simple thumb throttle on the handlebars…simply press and go! The Lightning trike comes complete with the battery and charger. Simply plug it into a standard wall outlet when not in use. Riding range of about 15 miles between charges. This tricycle is recommended for riders weighing less than 200 pounds and for heights of appx 4’8″ to 6’0″. As with all electric assisted cycles, it is the customer’s responsibility to determine if this cycle is in compliance with any local ordinances. We recommend this cycle only for responsible adult riders. Minimal assembly required–Color-Brite Blue–freight additional.
The Adult Port-o-Trike Lightning Electric Tricycle provides the convenience of Worksman’s popular adult tricycle with an integrated motor for hybrid electric-powered operation. Equipped with all the convenient features the original Port-o-Trike is known for, including a folding frame for easy storage and transport, the LightningTrike offers the additional advantage of user-selectable pedal, electric, or combined pedal/electric power. The trike features a 600-watt, 36-volt brushless hub motor integrated into the 20-inch front wheel for smooth and efficient power. The electric system operates with a simple thumb throttle on the handlebars. The included battery pack is removable and charges on a standard wall outlet with the included charger. The trike can reach speeds of up to 15 miles per hour with a travel range of 15 to 30 miles per battery charge, depending on rider weight, input, and riding conditions.
Built for comfort and easy operation, the Lightning Trike has both a hand-operated caliper brake and a coaster (foot) brake for rider control. The trike has a wide comfortable seat, large rear cargo basket, and upright handlebars for an easy riding position. The adult tricycle is recommended for riders weighing less than 200 pounds and for heights of approximately 4 feet, 8 inches to 6 feet tall. As with all electric assisted cycles, it is the customer’s responsibility to determine if this cycle is in compliance with local ordinances. Some assembly is required.
- Motor: Front Wheel–600 Watt Brushless Hub Motor/36 Volts
- Battery: Rechargeable, Removable Sealed Leaded Battery Pack/36 Volts, 12 Amp/Hr
- Charger; 36 Volts, Auto Shut Off (Included)
- Controller: Power On/Off Switch, Battery Indicator light
- Top Speed: up to 15 miles per hour–rider weight, rider input, terrain contingent
- Recommend Top Speed: 10 miles per hour
- Range: 15 to 30 Miles with Normal Pedaling–rider weight, rider input, terrain contingent
- Throttle: Thumb Throttle
- Brakes: Front Hand Caliper Brake and Rear Coaster (Foot) Brakes
- Wheel Size: 20 Inches
- Handlebars: 25 by 9 inches (WxH)
- Large Cargo Basket: 21 by 14.5 by 9 inches
- Rider Weight Limit: 225 pounds
- Rider Size Limit: 4 feet, 6 inches to 6 feet
- Saddle: Extra Wide Comfort Saddle–12 by 12.5 inches (WxL)
- Foldable Low Step Through (Unisex) Frame
- Dimensions Folded: 29 by 30 by 34 inches (WxHxL)
- Assembly: Front Wheel is pre-assembled onto the fork. Same assembly as standard Port-o-Trike. (Front Fork, Handlebars, Seat, Basket and pedals must be installed). See our video on the Port-o-Trike page for assistance with assembly.
Hybrid electric and pedal operated adult tricycle with folding frame; comes with rechargeable battery pack and charger
600-watt, 36-volt brushless hub motor; rechargeable, removable, 36-volt/12-amp/hr, sealed leaded battery pack
Reaches up to 15 miles per hour with a 15 to 30 mile range per charge (rider weight, rider input and riding conditions contingent)
Tricycle design based on the foldable Worksman Port-o-Trike
Recommended for riders up to 200 pounds, measuring 4 feet, 8 inches to 6 feet tall
SOAP Fault: (faultcode: aws:Client.RequestThrottled, faultstring: AWS Access Key ID: AKIAIF2XHU2PRBESP4BQ. You are submitting requests too quickly. Please retry your requests at a slower rate.)